Friday, November 21, 2014

Animal Kingdom to Open New Table Service Restaurant Soon

Another article that I found on my favorite site for WDW news, WDWMagic, says that a new table service (sit down) restaurant is coming to the Discovery Island area, opening in 2015. The article can be found here.



This is great news, as Animal Kingdom really only has a handful of sit down restaurants to choose from (Rainforest Café, Yak and Yeti, and Tusker House) to choose from, compared to the numerous options at the other three parks. I just hope that Pizzafari doesn't lose too much of its sitting area, since I love eating there and enjoy all of its various rooms for dining. They are all so wonderfully decorated.

I wonder what kind of restaurant it will be. Hopefully whenever my next trip is after this year it will be open for me to try it!

In other news, apparently Anna and Elsa from Frozen are going to be among the topiaries at Epcot's Flower this upcoming spring. Because we really need more seasonal Frozen stuff in the parks.



Next thing you know they'll rename Blizzard Beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment